Continued use of the website www.Onlinekade.lk shall amount to your consent for the processing of Personal Information by Onlinekade as per this Policy.
You have to be above 18 years of age in order to subscribe to any of our Product and/or Services.
For the purposes of this Policy:
- “Personal Information” means any Personal Information provided by you including but not limited to name, National Identity Card/ Passport/ Driving License Number, address, his/her image and information obtained by us in the course of providing Products and/or Services to you including but not limited to transactions with Onlinekade, contact number, account number, account balances, payment history and account activity.
- “Third party” means a person or a company who is not a party to a contract or a transaction with Onlinekade, but excluding Onlinekade’s agents, subsidiaries, government, security agencies, judiciary.
- “Process” means series of actions taken in order to achieve a result. This includes collecting, organizing, adapting, altering, disclosing, sharing, disseminating, aligning, combining, blocking, erasing and destroying personal information.
- “Products and/or Services” means the range of products and/or services offered by Onlinekade.
RECEIPT OF INFORMATION
Onlinekade receive your Information as follows;
- Registration information: When you sign up for Onlinekade.lk, you are required to provide information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Information you choose to share: Your information also includes the information you choose to share via social media sites such Facebook and twitter, such as when you post a status update, upload a photo, or comment on a friend’s story.
- Information others share about you: We may receive information about you via social and offline competition’s that we conduct on a regular basis. This information will be used by us to help us profile and target better offers to you.
We also receive other types of information about you:
- We receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access Onlinekade, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include your IP address and other information such as your location, type of sites and pages visited etc.
- We receive data whenever you visit a website that is connected, affiliated or runs on the Onlinekade.lk platform.
- Sometimes we get data from our advertising partners, agencies, activation partners etc which tells us where you connect to us from and how we can connect with you.
Onlinekade may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provisioning of the contracted Products and/or Services;
- Processing your orders and managing and administering your account;
- Delivering any services, products or information requested by you;
- Responding to complaints or account enquiries;
- Administering debt recoveries;
- Verifying your identity when required (you may misplace your password or security information for example, and we may then need to request for other ‘identifiable’ information to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access);
- Undertake market and product analysis based on your use of our Products and/or Services (achieved by profiling your service preferences) and contact you with information on new developments, products, services and special offers by any means including but not limited to post, telephone and automated means such as mobile text message through Short Message Service (SMS), Email, Multimedia Message Service (MMS) and the world wide web or such other available methods;
- Monitor CCTV recordings for surveillance, when you visit Onlinekade outlet;
- Record calls placed by you to our customer care centre for the Products and/or Service enhancements and improvements thereto;
- To be used in marketing campaigns conducted for Onlinekade and its affiliates
- Personal information submitted by you will be securely stored in a third party cloud based storage facility
DATA INTEGRITY PRINCIPLE
- Subject to and to the extend you have made available to us, the Personal Information and any updates thereto, Onlinekade shall make reasonable endeavours to maintain complete, current, and accurate information about you. Any inaccurate information that is brought to our attention shall be corrected within a reasonable period of time from the receipt of written notification by you of the same. Procedures will be maintained to ensure that any reported inaccuracies are promptly and effectively handled and that Personal Information remains as accurate, current and complete as possible. Any requested amendments may be subjected to prevailing and applicable laws and regulation.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Personal Information provided to Onlinekade. Failure to provide the same to us, as required, may result in your application for Products and/or Services being rejected, the subscriber agreement being terminated.
- We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any unauthorized access or loss of Personal Information that is beyond our control.
Please be informed that Onlinekade may disclose your Personal Information where necessary, for below mentioned reasons:
- To any party, in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To relevant security or law enforcement agencies, provided a valid court order or an authorised legal request is submitted to us, for prevention / detection of crime or prosecution of such offenders;
- Upon request of the TRCSL, CBSL, CAA and/or other Government institution / agencies / authorities;
- To any party for the performance of Onlinekade’s contract of providing any Products and/or Services to customers;
- To any party that act as Onlinekade’s payment channels, including but not limited to, where applicable to validate your information, as and when required;
- To any party that acts as Onlinekade’s agents or contractors for the purpose of recovering any amount payable to Onlinekade;
- To protect Onlinekade’s vital interests.
- Onlinekade shall make available (to the extent possible) to a registered user his/her Personal Information in our possession or control within a reasonable time at a reasonable cost.
- The user can correct the Personal Information provided by clicking on account settings
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- Onlinekade, similar to an Internet Service Provider, is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, Onlinekade has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other Users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors) and not of Onlinekade. Neither Onlinekade nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchant ability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the content available through this Website represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, user, or other user not under contract with Onlinekade. Onlinekade neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorised Onlinekade employee spokespersons while acting in official capacities. Under no circumstances will Onlinekade be liable for any loss or damage caused by an user’s reliance on information obtained through the Website. It is the responsibility of user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through the Website.
- The Website contains links to third party Web sites maintained by other content providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Onlinekade of the contents on such third-party sites and Onlinekade hereby expressly disclaims any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If user decides to access linked third-party Web sites, user does so at its own risk. Unless you have executed a written agreement with Onlinekade expressly permitting you to do so, you may not provide a hyperlink to the Website from any other website. Onlinekade reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole DISCRETION.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Onlinekade, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of this Website and/or the Mini-sites by User.
CHANGE OF CONTROL
If the ownership of our business changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner so they can continue to operate the service. But they will still have to honour the commitments we have made in this Data Use Policy.
Onlinekade reserves the right to change provisions of this Policy as a whole or in any portion from time to time at its sole discretion with or without notice to the customer.
- Usernames and User IDs
A username is your unique ID Onlinekade uses to identify you. You are free to browse the site without registering for a user ID as well. Your user ID and password must be kept secure at all times to avoid online impersonation
- Deleting and deactivating your account
If you want to stop using your account, please send an email to [email protected] with your request.
- Cookies, pixels and other similar technologies
Cookies and pixels are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. We use these to
- Understand your use of Onlinekade
- Understand how you use the internet, search and discover other products and services
- Enable more features and store information about you
- Monitor and understand the use of our products and services; and
- As a means of providing security for you and other users
- Whom to contact for any disputes or resolution
For any disputes regarding our use of data and data privacy please contact: [email protected]
- Notifications and Other Messages
We will send you daily notifications via email or SMS upon your subscription to such content. You are free to unsubscribe to such content by selecting the unsubscribe option in your account settings